1. What you have in it.
2. What you need out of it.
3. What you want.
4. What it appraised for.
5. What you heard your neighbor's house sold for.
6. What the tax office says
it is worth.
7. How much it is insured for.
8. Based on memories and treasures.
9. Based on prices of homes where you are moving
The True Market Value of Your Home Is:
What a Buyer is Willing to Pay for the Property
1. Based on today's market.
2. Based on today's competition.
3. Based on today's financing.
4. Based on today's economic condition.
5. Based on the buyer's perception of the
6. Based on location.
7. Based on normal marketing time.
8. Based on showing accessability
Properties That Sell in Today's Market:
On a Scale of 1-10, The
"10's" Are The Ones That Are Selling.
How Can Your Property Be a
1. By improving the condition dramatically.
2. By offering good terms.